Friday, March 18, 2016

I Tried On 24 Pairs Of Men’s Jeans In The Same Size And Got Totally Different Fits

They should all fit similarly, right? Wrong!

Jenny Chang for BuzzFeed

Hi there, I'm Mathew and I hate shopping for jeans.

Hi there, I'm Mathew and I hate shopping for jeans.

So much awkwardness in such a tiny room.

Mathew Jedeikin for BuzzFeed

I've always found men's jean sizes to be really inconsistent. For me, jean shopping involves taking stacks of different sizes into a tiny, warm, poorly lit dressing room, where I struggle to get in and out of each pair. Plus, I'm sort of picky and prefer a snug waist, but room in the legs, which is why I opt for regular rise/non stretch jeans. Oh, how I wish jean sizes were easier so I could order a decent fitting pair online.


View Entire List ›

No comments:

Post a Comment